CCCIC X SFU VentureLabs Welcoming Luncheon
Come say Hi to CCCIC, C2CAN and the VentureLabs® community!
The China Canada Cleantech Innovation Centre (CCCIC) is a BC-based seed stage investment fund and innovation centre which focuses on clean-tech, energy, health tech, enterprise software and internet companies that have high growth prospects and Asian market expansion potential.
Hanhai and SFU VentureLabs® are partners in the China-Canada Commercialization and Acceleration Network (C2CAN) that facilitates international soft landing visits for Canadian and Chinese startups to build business relationships and opportunities and connect with customers, partners and investors.
– Learn how CCCIC and C2CAN can help to accelerate your business!
– Join William Li (CCCIC President), Ian Hand (Executive Director of VentureLabs®), and guest speakers to celebrate the collaboration between CCCIC, Hanhai Investment and SFU VentureLabs on the C2CAN program: This program connects technology innovators and entrepreneurs with the people, programs, and resources needed to accelerate venture growth in both countries.
– Plus, there will be time for valuable networking
– Light lunch provided!
– Local startups, investors and government representatives
– SFU VentureLabs®: Suite# 1200 – 555 West Hastings St. Vancouver, BC Canada V5T 4T5
– 12:00PM – 2:00PM Monday, August 8th
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an invitation.